Data sharing, safety, scalability, adaptability, unrepeated data with the ERP on-demand ELATOS WEB
Cloud Computing Trends in 2011
Initial concerns about cloud computing regarding industry, size of company, geographies, and roles are no longer valid. As a matter of fact trend shows that over the past few years cloud computing has become real technology: vendors have been providing more and more cloud functions and every day both small and large companies adopt it worldwide. According to a Forbes’ research, cloud computing is now a key business and technology strategy for a lot of reasons:
- cloud computing provides data integration at highsecurity level;
- it enables you to save money today for future investments;
- cloud data sharing is ideal for vertical companies;
- old on-premises software will be replaced by cloud solutions:
- its elasticity make it easy to use and neither hardware procedure nor software installation are required.
To sum up, cloud strategies lead to the next generation enterprise and therefore their adoption is inevitable.